If your soul’s purpose is to inspire, empower, and create a better world, it starts with sharing your story.
We can help you make a powerful impact—just by being you
Burning Soul Press is on a mission to capture as many people’s stories as possible that can spread inspiration, empowerment, and hope to those who need it the most. Every quarter in 2022, we will be releasing a new anthology with a powerful theme. If you have a story you want to share with the world that fits the theme, please take a look at the requirements below and join us in this movement to remind people of their inner strength, beauty, resilience, and power, so they realize how important their life journeys are and the positive impact it can have on others. Become a published author with The Luminary series.
If you would like to submit to one of our upcoming anthologies, please see the requirements below.
Requirements for Anthology Submissions
- Have a personal story that fits the theme of the chosen anthology book that you want to submit to.
- Be able to meet all deadlines (which are posted in the Soul Writer Journey group).
- Be willing to spread word of the book’s release and the powerful messages on all your social media channels as a co-contributor. If we believe in the valuable impact of this book, we have to be willing to talk about our excitement of it.
- Be or become a member of the Soul Writer Journey (www.thesoulwriterjourney.com) – which also comes with a lot of extra phenomenal bonuses. This brings everyone on the same page and ensures their dedication to the project from beginning to end. (It also allows you to contribute to as many future anthologies as you’d like.)
- Understand that 100% of the proceeds from sales of the book will go to the Luminary Fund, a nonprofit organization that will donate these anthologies (plus other memoirs) to the people/ organizations that can benefit from the messages within to further extend its reach and impact.
- Understand that as an co-author of this anthology, that we all support each other’s personal stories and journeys within, not just sharing our own, but highlighting the stories of the others as well in light, love, and pure respect.
- Be ready to make a difference. These books are designed to create generational change. We want to empower others and make a difference in the lives of people to come. If you have a like-minded heart, you’re the perfect fit.
- To sign up for a particular anthology book (see upcoming themes below), go to the Anthology tab in the Soul Writer Journey course (or the private Soul Writer Journey FB group) and select which book you want to submit to by signing up under the post. (Must be or become a member of the Soul Writer Journey to have access.)
Upcoming Anthology Themes for 2022
Coming April 2022: Breaking Free – more than the labels and expectations that try to define us- Stories of how we’ve broken free from the boxes and chains we’ve been forced into, we’ve gone against the grain in order to be the most authentic versions of ourselves; we’ve risen above the fears, disappointments, and expectations of others to own our strength and personal journeys
Coming July 2022 More Than My Body — stories of inner strength, beauty, resilience, fight, and power that have risen when people have tried to reduce us
Coming September 2022 Delightfully Chaotic – discovering beauty in the chaos of life;
Coming December 2022 Fiery Determination – stories of making the impossible possible and the ripple effects we’ve been able to witness as a result
Not a member of the Soul Writer Journey?
Your Soul Writer Journey Guides
Included in the Program:
- Lifetime access to a transformative course that will encourage you to rediscover your truest self again, connect with the stories that shaped your journey the most, strengthen your voice to share with others, and step into your fullest soul-baring, life-changing purpose
- Live coaching sessions from the Burning Soul Press team
- Writing, Publishing, Marketing, and Public Relations Education & Guidance
- Unlimited Burning Soul Press The Luminary Series anthology book submissions (max of one submission per book)
- Templates for your newsletters, book launch, marketing, and public relations strategies
- Safe and supportive community of other impact-driven soul writers held within a private Facebook group
- Curated contest and award opportunities
- Interviews with Q&As so you can learn and be inspired by those who are lighting up the world with their impact
There are no fees for the Anthology series. The only requirement is to be a part of our Soul Writer Journey program (a one-time membership) since we do frequent trainings on book impact techniques so that all of our authors are fully receiving the education they need to make this (and their future writing path) successful. When you are a member of the Soul Writer Journey, you do not need to pay to have a submission in each new Anthology. You can submit to as many anthologies as you would like. Burning Soul Press covers all book costs such as editing, cover design, interior formatting, and more.
With the Soul Writer Journey, it’s great support educating you on how to do things that will make you a successful author. In the Luminary Mentorship, we work alongside you, providing more guidance, support, and feedback through all stages of being an author (writing, revising, publishing, marketing, PR).