10 Signs You Should Write Your BookSep 08, 2020
10 Signs You Should Write Your Book - are you ready?
1. You’re constantly pinged with new ideas.
2. People tell you, “You should write a book.”
3. When you were a child, you wanted to be an author.
4. You wish there was a book out there that _________ [fill in the blank]. (If it doesn’t exist, you should write it.)
5. You have a new twist on a story that already exists. (Like “50 Shades of Grey” did with “Twilight or “The Lunar Chronicles” did with classic fairytales like Cinderella.)
6. You have a unique framework you apply in courses, workshops and coaching. (Your book is basically already written then.)
7. You are constantly posting insightful pieces on social media via posts or videos. (Compile those- your book probably has a better start than you realize.)
8. You have an incredible story that you know will help people if they heard it.
9. You started a book ten years ago and just never finished it. (Try re-reading it. You may actually see how good it is now.)
10. You’re reading this article wondering if you should write a book. (YES)
Looking for tips on writing your book?
Ready to take ownership of your authorship to the next level? Join our Soul Writer Journey today!
Are you searching for more helpful writing tips? Did you know, you can check out our other blog posts for more writing tips here?
Our Instagram is constantly updated with all kinds of content and information for and featuring our writers. Including more writing tips! Want to follow us? Click here!
Want to join a group of soul writers who are fueled by connection and impact? Join our Soul Writer Journey for live writing sessions, trainings, community, and much more. You won't regret it.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.