Inside the Author Startup Kit, a trained assistant will help you set the foundational needs as an author who is ready to make an impact with their book. It includes:
- Author branding - it's the way you connect with your readers visually, usually a common thread that helps readers identify you, your style, your voice, etc on a subconscious level
- Customized author / business logo - the instant recognition of your brand and business
- Website design & creation - the primary platform that hosts who you are, what you offer (books + services), and how people can connect with you (social media, etc)
The Ember Project is a Burning Soul Press agency for published authors, providing trained assistants to help authors elevate their brand, magnify their content, create larger waves of impact, sell their book, and grow their audience. Whether to help you write and publish your book, build your website, design your brand or lead magnets, create monthly newsletters, manage your social media streams, pitch you to various media outlets, or establish your very own publishing house, Burning Soul Press can help you with exactly what you need while you focus on doing what you love doing the most: writing and connecting with those who need your story the most.
The Life-Changing Benefits of Hiring The Ember Project:
- You can skip the long advertising, hiring and interviewing process for an assistant, knowing that Burning Soul Press has vetted trustworthy contractors
- You can focus on writing and connecting, leaving the other important business growth elements to your assistant
- You receive a trained contracted assistant (or a team of contracted assistants dependent on the package and service selection) that has experience in successful author and online business strategies
- You don't have to worry about doing the training yourself (especially if you don't know what to do) since the Burning Soul press team provides monthly training and guidance to all assistants
- You receive the benefits of an assistant without having to pay formal benefits
- There is always a backup in place if your assistant has to take vacation or is ill and cannot carry out duties for a period
- All assistants will be kept up to-date with the newest ideas, strategies, and techniques to implement, staying on top of business and author trends so that your author business is always current and moving forward.